The Foundation is encouraged that many believe you don’t need to be a member of Delta Kappa Alpha to believe in and support the mission of Delta Kappa Alpha, which is to foster lifelong character, collaborative and creative storytelling, ethical and productive business practices, philanthropic action, and fraternal bonds by and between students of the cinematic arts.
Each year Delta Kappa Alpha parents not only support their child’s chapter at the local level, but they also support their child’s lifelong development through generous gifts to the Delta Kappa Alpha Foundation.
The Parents Society is an opportunity for our members’ parents to play a lead role in sustaining the future of their child’s Fraternity. It is at the absolute core of the Fraternity to engage the parents of our members and encourage dialogue regarding the Fraternity.
Membership in the Parents Society is awarded to parent donors who contribute to the Foundation annually. The Parents Society membership benefits include:
- Parents Society Membership Packet
- Subscription to the biannual parents e-newsletter
- Access to the parents blog
- Invitations to local Fellowship Receptions
- Subscription to the Fraternity National Newsletter, The National CineJournal
- Recognition on the Fraternity website
- Recognition in appropriate Fraternity and Foundation publications